Last updated: Aug 10th, 2014
Information we collect
You may visit our Website anonymously and without revealing any information about yourself. However, we may collect Personally Identifiable Information about you through our Website when you choose to fill out a form, enquire for a booking, contact us via email, or subscribe to our newsletter. You may be asked, as appropriate, to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, company name, or position within that company.
We may also use third-party web analytics and data facilitation services on our Site, such as those of Google Analytics. These service providers may use technologies such as cookies, web beacons, and web server logs to assist with analyzing how visitors come upon and use the Site. The information collected through such means is disclosed to and gathered directly by these service providers, and any service provider’s use of such information is subject to the service provider’s privacy policies, and not Alternative Athens’.
To learn about opting out of Google Analytics, you may visit tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to learn more about which third party services we use on the Site, and how you may contact these third party service providers.
We do not currently support Do Not Track signals but may in the future.
How we use collected information
Alternative Athens may use your information to:
- Evaluate and respond to your inquiries, requests or questions;
- Tell you about and provide information about various Alternative Athens products, services, events and promotions, with periodic emails, which may include marketing communications;
- Improve Customer Service: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs;
- Customize your experience with our Site, such as by providing personalized information;
- Verify your identity;
- Administer surveys and questionnaires;
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services; managing our communications; performing market research and data analytics; determining and managing the effectiveness of our advertising and marketing; analyzing our products, services and websites; administering our websites; and performing accounting, auditing, billing, reconciliation and collection activities);
- Protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities, and manage risk exposure and quality;
- Process a payment.
We also may use the information in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
Alternative Athens will disclose your information where required to do so by law or subpoena or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to:
- Prevent fraud, unauthorized activities, or anything else that may create liability;
- Comply with applicable laws and reasonable requests of law enforcement;
- Exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Alternative Athens, our Users or others;
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Links to Third Party Web Sites
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our Site at www.alternativeathens.com/terms-of-use
This policy was last modified on August 10th, 2014
28, Karaiskaki St.
Psirri, Athens 105 54