A bit about the Greek shopping scene
Join our out-of-the-ordinary Athens shopping tour guide and enjoy the best the city has to offer in handicrafts, clothes, shoes, jewellery, cosmetics, artefacts, souvenirs, wine and more!
The city’s shopping scene is huge - one of the world’s most vibrant marketplaces - and still runs on independent stores. So this means there are loads of hidden gems that you won’t find anywhere else!
What we offer
In this walking shopping tour, we have carefully selected ten stylish Athenian shops, providing top quality and value-for-money items. From fashion and jewellery to home trends and decor, discover memorable gift ideas and souvenirs not just for you but for your loved ones, too.
What’s more, each shop has a story to tell and with us, you’ll discover not only stunning products but also a lot more about Greek culture. You’ll have a chance to witness how some of these items are crafted, and taste, touch, feel and appreciate the value of every item before you decide to buy.
In the end, you’ll have gained much more than an unforgettable, outside the box personal shopping experience: you’ll be taking a piece of modern Greek culture back home with you.
Our Athens Shopping Tour Highlights:
- Visit 10 carefully selected and curated Athenian shops, offering one of a kind items of top quality and offering great value for money.
- Greek leather sandals
- Hand-made bags & accessories
- Designer Jewelry
- Contemporary Greek designer fashion
- Exceptional souvenirs & decorative items
- Natural, locally produced cosmetics
- Traditional handicrafts from all over Greece
What you'll also discover with our knowledgeable Athens’ shopping tour guide:
- Up-and-coming Greek designers in person!
- The lost art of loom weaving
- The secrets of honeybees and organic cosmetics
|Starting times:||10.00 am (daily)|
|04.00 pm (Tuesdays, Thursdays & Fridays)|
|Group size:||12 persons max.|
|Price:||50 € per person|
|Children under 12: Free|
|Children 12-18 yrs: 40 € per child|
Shopping time per store: 10-15’. A detailed map of shops and main shopping streets in Athens will be provided so you can explore Athens’ shopping scene at your own pace too.
Tour is unavailable on SUNDAYS and the month of AUGUST, due to closed shops.
• English or French speaking guide
• Shopping map with main shopping streets and international brands
• Food or drinks
• Gratuities (optional)
"Tina's Athens Shopping Tour was a great unique experience that led around to a bunch of different shops that were uniquely Athens and added to our souvenir collection for our trip. It was great and had something for everyone!"